Saturday, September 22, 2007

SP11 & Sample Knitting

First of all, I want to thank all of you that have left me comments on my blog. They have all been wonderful. If I haven't gotten around to all of you yet, I plan to.

Remember when I showed you this nice little swatch.


Well this is what it really was.



The Off Center Argyle Caplet from Wrap Style that I had to knit for Knit Picks. I thought it turned out rather well. Here it is in their October Catalog.

I also received a nice little package from my Secret Pal yesterday.

I absolutely love everything!!!!! The yarn is Pakucho 100% Organic Cotton. It feels sooooooooo good. I can't wait to work with it. I think it will have to be an original design. I also got Elizabeth Zimmermann's Knitter's Almanac (awesome!!), a beautiful handmade card, and 2 CD's of Amy Winehouse music ( love them, I've been playing them all day). Amy is so dirty(nasty girl), but I love her music. I can't wait to find out who my secret pal it. Thank you so so much.

8 comments:

Amanda said...

I the little capelet looks great!

Anonymous said...

Wow - the argyle looks very impressive! I like the colors too.

That was a nice SP package. I love organic cotton!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you like your surprises! Have a good week!
Yours truly
SP
Argyle is beautiful! Nice!

nicole said...

Beautiful argyle! I've been eyeing that myself but wasn't sure I would wear it. Have you had a chance to yet?

Sheila said...

WoW!! the capelet is gorgeous and I love argyle... and the colors work well togher.

Deborah said...

that is an amazing project. It will be very unique. I haven't seen it anywhere!

Zanete said...

That looks great! I hope I get that good one day!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, the capelet came out beautiful! Enjoy....

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin