Monday, July 17, 2006

Peaceful & Productive Weekend

Had a good weekend with the fiance. I went to the Knit & Crochet Conference on Saturday morning in King of Prussia, PA. It was alright. I took a class with Edie Eckman on Pattern Writing. The class was good, the market place was so so but I did score a good find from this yarn company named Lucci. Isn't it pretty? I might make myself a belt or scarf with it.



On Sunday the fiance and I went to a place called Ricketts Glen. The drive was 3 hours. We went because they have about 21 waterfalls. We didn't get to see them. The falls portion was closed. The water was too high but we did get to go to the beach. I took pictures of the ducks. Very peaceful.
































I finally got one of the shawls done for my wedding. I think my one bridesmaid should look good in this.
































The other shawls are going to be made in these colors, except for the carmel yarn that's for my godmother.







Anyway, my last score was this yarn from Handmaiden. Can I tell you that it feels heavenly. It's 70% Silk and 30% Seacell. Supposedly it has seaweed in it, and is suppose to have healing properties also. I plan to make a shawl out of it.




Well gotta go, I didn't realize it was so late. I have to go to work in the morning and it's already after midnight. I hope everyone has a good night.


Andrea

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin