Thursday, January 25, 2007

Designing News & Dream KAL

You don't know how happy I am right now. I finally got my DSL up and running!!!!!!!!

Great News!!! One of my designs, Apple of Our Eye is the pattern of the month over at Rosie's Yarn Cellar!!! Please check it out. For every kit purchased, they are making a donation to the Global Fund for Aids.



I also joined the Dream KAL over at Sistah Friends Knit. I am knitting Design 418 from Gedifra Highlights 023 in Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk.


So far I have the back and the left front done. I casted on the right front last night. I'm hoping to get alot done this weekend, but we'll see. You know how it is, everyday life may interrupt my progress.

Andrea

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, again! It's so exciting! I've already spread the word of your design to some of my friends as well as all the knitters in Princeton. I'll be ordering mine shortly.
I love that sweater..its gorgeous! Are you planning on adding the vine/flowers? What color?
See you Thursday!
- Caitlin

Harlem Purl said...

Oooooo. Nice sweater. I guess wrap cabled sweater are in this season (smile). I just cast on fo rthe back of my sweater so you're way ahead of me.
Congrats on the pattern by the way.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin