Thursday, May 17, 2007

I have been "8 Things Meme" tagged!!

I was tagged by new knitting friend Andrea. (Ain't that a riot! She's got my name =) So, loving it.

The rules:

1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

Here are my 8 things:

1. I love to try different kinds of food from different countries/places.
2. My ultimate job would be to knit and sing full time making enough money to live off of.
3. I love to eat toasted peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with hot chocolate.
4. I like getting my back scratched. Especially when the fi (fiance) does it.
5. In high school, I was on the Flag Squad with the marching band.
6. I love to dance and do hot yoga.
7. I try to stay away from drinking too much soda. I stick to water, juice and tea. No coffee, it messes up my stomach.
8. I use to play the piano. I was so good, I played for my junior high school choir. I quit after that. I guess I was burned out. Sometimes I feel like playing again.

Here are the 8 people I am tagging:

Amanda
Adrienne
Saun
Ysolda
Sheila
Nik
Ei Knit
Veronica

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I was also on the flag sqaud.

How about some Kimchi?

crafty said...

Hi Andrea,
I just wanted to say I love your design Diamond Girl. It's gorgeous! and is now on my to do list!

Anonymous said...

Interesting facts - the peanut butter with hot chocolate sounds great! I will have to try that (kinda like a Reese's Peanut butter cup in its blend of flavors - which I love.)

Never tried hot yoga as I just go to a regular gym, not a yoga studio. Do you find it to be a better workout?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin