Sunday, July 11, 2010

BWOF 07/2008-108

Since I made the Dietrich trousers from the 7/2008 BWOF issue last weekend, I figured, since I had the pattern pieces out, why not trace something else out before putting it away. I always liked 7/2008-108.

I was suppose to make this top last weekend, but never got around to it. My schedule is a little busy this weekend, but I figured why not try to fit it in during my down time.
This tunic went together pretty easily.
The only problem I had was putting in the back darts, since I had no markings for them.
After a bit of tweaking, I think it looks pretty good. I want to make this again,. as this was my wearable muslin. I just haven't figured out yet if I want to make another tunic or the dress version. Oh well, at least I know what I"ll be wearing tomorrow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great wearable muslin. The color is great!

Tanya said...

Very cute, love the color and your wrap dress is smashing.

meli88a said...

Very cute. I like the pockets on that top -- that's quite unique!

Anonymous said...

I love the shape of your top. It's so simple and perfect for summer.

The Slapdash Sewist said...

Very chic top, and very wearable muslin. Love that mustard color.

Angela said...

Cute top! I just dipped my fingers in Burda patterns and I'm starting to really like it. Hehe.. I just subscribed to a whole year!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin