Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Raglan Pullover

The first time I saw Lion Brand's  Thick & Quick Bold Raglan Pullover was this past summer while one of my friends was working it up in black.


It was a very easy knitting project that worked up very quickly as it's knitted in the round on size 13 needles.  I used the Thick & Quick yarn for this project and let me tell you, it was very hard choosing a color for this project as there were so many beautiful colors to pick from. 



Even though I finished it months ago, I only just recently got a chance to wear it with the cold temperatures we've been experiencing lately. 



I cannot tell you enough how much I love this sweater, and I plan to make a couple more in the future.  Mr. D got a chance to take these pictures right before we raked the leaves up in the backyard.  This was the perfect time to take these pictures as the fall colors accentuated the colors in the yarn beautifully.



As Thanksgiving is approaching, I wish you and yours a wonderful holiday filled with family, great food and loads of crafting time.  Hopefully I can get some sewing and knitting/crocheting done this weekend. I gotta go for now. I'm off to start prepping for Thursday.


Andrea



9 comments:

Faye Lewis said...

Gorgeous Andrea, just right for the season.

Kyle said...

Pretty fall sweater!

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Great looking sweater and the perfect length for leggings!

Sew-To-Fit by AD Lynn said...

Love the sweater. I told you, I will learn to knit. This is so inspiring.

Myra said...

I agree, this is a great sweater! I love your pairing selections too! Great looking and comfortable outfit! Not to mention, it's going to keep you really warm too!

Nanna said...

wow! you knitted that?! that's fantastic! I tried knitting once i didn't work out so well lol! love the sweater top!

Helen

Cennetta said...

Hey Girl, Cute, cuddly sweater. You know what I told you. ;-)

Tanya said...

Hey girl. Did you hear that pattern review will be in Chicago next year? I hope you can make it and talk Sheila into coming. I would love to see you guys.

Tanya said...

Hey girl. Did you hear that pattern review will be in Chicago next year? I hope you can make it and talk Sheila into coming. I would love to see you guys.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin