Sunday, December 07, 2008

McCall 5529 Progress

So this is what I was doing yesterday. I'm very happy with the outcome so far. Even though I've known how to sew for years, I never made myself a jacket before. I guess I was intimidated by the whole process. I'm not now. This pattern was a wonderful choice and I will be attempting more jackets/blazers in the future. I still have to hem the sleeves and finish hemming the collar on the inside. Hopefully I'll have pictures of me in it later in the week along with a pattern review.

Now back to some major knitting.


4 comments:

Sheila said...

The jacket looks great and the belt really sets it off.

Lisa said...

Schnazzy, baby!!!!!

Adrienne said...

Very nice!!!!!

Susan said...

That came out really nice! Congrats to you. I'm still buying jacket patterns, without attempting them. lol.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin