Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Simplicity 9958

Last night before I left for practice, I decided to try and not be selfish and I started working on this for Mr. D. He love boxer shorts made out of t-shirt knit.I have to say, they worked up so fast. (Does the color look familiar?) I still have to do his fitting to make sure the waistband is the right size and that they're not too big. After that I'll hem them. If he likes them, I'll make a whole bunch for him for Christmas.

In knitting news, I finished hat #5 of Jared Flood's Turn A Square. This morning I casted on for #6. I also have a pair of socks to finish knitting up.

I'm not cooking this year for Thanksgiving. I might make a dessert though to take over to the in-laws. Anyway, that's it for me right now. I hope that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Eliana said...

Happy Thanksgiving for you and your family, Andrea!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin