Sunday, August 05, 2007

I'll make a slight correction

to my last post. I said I wasn't impressed with the new issue of Vogue Knitting, the 25th Anniversary. I love the interviews, and no, I haven't read them all yet. I guess what I wasn't too crazy about was the pattern section. I thought there could have been more. The issues this past year have been fantastic, and compared to them, I was a little let down. I will admit, there were 1 or 2 I did like. The big sweaters I'm really not crazy about. I know they are getting ready to make a big come back, but let me tell you, they are not flattering in any way.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Absolutely HATE the oversized sweaters and I for one, will not be wearing them. I am going to focus on some of the other trends I'm seeing - cropped designs, fair isle.

Amanda said...

I personally got tired of seeing Happy 25 Vogue! every 5 or 10 pages...I also think the large sweaters are a scam to make us buy more yarn. I am also not too impressed. My favorite designs were in the ads for yarn shops (go figure).

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin